Hello DFT Pro Support,
I am having a serious problem with my DFT Pro Tool account.
I purchased a 1-year subscription for exclusive/personal use, and only about two months have passed since my purchase. However, the software has suddenly stopped working and shows an error stating that my account is being used on another computer and has been locked to that computer.
This is completely incorrect.
I purchased a dedicated account, I have only one computer, and I have never shared my account or used it on another computer. I am the only person using this account.
I paid for a full one-year subscription, but after only two months I am unable to use the software because of an incorrect computer-lock error. This is extremely frustrating and unacceptable.
Please check my account and remove the incorrect computer lock / reset the device binding as soon as possible so I can continue using the remaining period of my subscription.
I expect this issue to be resolved promptly because I have paid for a full-year service and I have done nothing that violates the terms of use.
Please let me know what caused this issue and confirm once my account has been unlocked.
Thank you.
My account = kakabr
I am having a serious problem with my DFT Pro Tool account.
I purchased a 1-year subscription for exclusive/personal use, and only about two months have passed since my purchase. However, the software has suddenly stopped working and shows an error stating that my account is being used on another computer and has been locked to that computer.
This is completely incorrect.
I purchased a dedicated account, I have only one computer, and I have never shared my account or used it on another computer. I am the only person using this account.
I paid for a full one-year subscription, but after only two months I am unable to use the software because of an incorrect computer-lock error. This is extremely frustrating and unacceptable.
Please check my account and remove the incorrect computer lock / reset the device binding as soon as possible so I can continue using the remaining period of my subscription.
I expect this issue to be resolved promptly because I have paid for a full-year service and I have done nothing that violates the terms of use.
Please let me know what caused this issue and confirm once my account has been unlocked.
Thank you.
My account = kakabr