1. Error: Could not verify update status. Check your connection

Fayzalizoda

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Tajikistan
Hello. I am getting an error "Could not verify update status. Check your connection and try again" when trying to log into DFT Pro on Windows 11.I have already tried: clean reinstall of the latest software version, disabling Windows Defender, flushing DNS, changing the internet provider (mobile hotspot), and using a VPN. Nothing helps.Username: Fayzalizoda
Contact email: [email protected] Please help me solve this connection issue or check my account status. Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261003_103106_com_hihonor_photos_HwCameraLockRotatePhotoActivity.jpg
    Screenshot_20261003_103106_com_hihonor_photos_HwCameraLockRotatePhotoActivity.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 7

Hostekibi

System Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 16, 2023
Messages
108
Reaction score
32
Points
28
Location
Taipei
Hello. I am getting an error "Could not verify update status. Check your connection and try again" when trying to log into DFT Pro on Windows 11.I have already tried: clean reinstall of the latest software version, disabling Windows Defender, flushing DNS, changing the internet provider (mobile hotspot), and using a VPN. Nothing helps.Username: Fayzalizoda
Contact email: [email protected] Please help me solve this connection issue or check my account status. Thank you.
Download the latest version from the website.
 
Top