Gsmtanzania

Katılım
15 Nis 2023
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
Tanzania
The phone was in working condition but i wanted to boot to Brom mode so that i can unlock bootloader and Root the phone. After using the function from DFT Tool the phone went off and no Brom mode is detected and can not power on. I tried everything but the bad point is that phone is not detected by PC. Any way to revive the phone?

GsmDost

Yönetici
Katılım
11 Eki 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
TARSUS
Batarya boşa alıp tekrar deneyiniz.

Gsmtanzania

Katılım
15 Nis 2023
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
Tanzania
Discharge the battery and try again.
Seriously??. This is what you got to say?. My Little knowledge tells me that Force Brom option disables/crashesh preloader and to Exit brom it Enables preloader so battery has got nothing to do with. By the way disconecting battery is among very first steps everyone tries whenever things go astray, tell me something strong or just tell me the phone is gone and DFT can not handle it.

loniryan

Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
ist
if you remove and install battery again but if not power on that means preloader deleted mistakely by tool...some of new mtk devices not enable to switch brom with keys.preloader craches or test points like vivo etc.... so you have to find the same device..connect with testpoint and from partition manager backup a working firmware than restore to your damaged phone without nvdata..nvram and efs partitions

GsmDost

Yönetici
Katılım
11 Eki 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
TARSUS
Did you test point?

Ekli dosyalar

• Ekran görüntüsü 2023-07-26 183928.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2023-07-26 183928.png
    337.5 KB · Görüntüleme: 9

loniryan

Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
ist
i never did any operations with this device with u3 build...try this testpint if your device detect by your computer as a mtk port...you are luck...follow my steps..it not detect that means emmc complettely erased..soo need jtag or isp download

GsmDost

Yönetici
Katılım
11 Eki 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
TARSUS
A022F U3 OS11 Scatter Firmware [Dead Boot Repair] (A022FXXS3BVB1)

Gsmtanzania

Katılım
15 Nis 2023
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
Tanzania
Before force brom testpoints were not working and i think disabled in U3 so as for now there is no way phone can be detected by PC. I will make it on UFI

GsmDost

Yönetici
Katılım
11 Eki 2021
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Konum
TARSUS
Force Brom mode
123.png

Mediatek Brom mode read info